I thought of the things on my bucket list, and I realize my bucket list is about empty.
I requested many things from God when I was a child. Some seemed unreasonable at the time. I added to that list as an adult, and I will make a list of all I had on my bucket list here.
We did not call it a bucket list in my day. It was called wishful dreaming, and I did a great deal of it. Never the less I have the pleasure of knowing only a few things remain to do.
Here is the list of things I remember requesting:
- To have only sons-4 boys
- To Marry only once-50 yrs., four mos. Same man, no abuse
- The Races would learn to care about one another and become friends
- Reading Books- I specialize in romance stories. I have more than 10,000 books., and 90% are romance stories. I have read most of them.
- Beauty Queen-O.E.S. 3x’s, and my girls crowned me as their Queen
- Dance on Stage-Mather and McClellan Air Force Bases
- Act-The Night Before Christmas
- Sing-Church Choir
- Own- The Ten Commandments, and The Magnificent Seven
- Record my shows-VCR
- Teach-Taught Personal Development to Teenagers and Young Adults
- Speak on Stage-Many Times, Podcast, and Video Interviews on YouTube
- Write- Two books, 6 Compilations, and Blog
- Co-founded Master Mind Group in 1991-92
- Appeared on Radio and TV
- Met Actors-Chuck Connors, Nick Adams, and Richard Jaeckel
- Spoke with John Wayne, Maureen O’Hara, Willie Shoemaker, Harry Belafonte, and William Holden
- Had my own home twice, now own mobile home
- Mentored and Coached many individuals over the years
- Worked in many problems to help the low-income and homeless
- Was selected to be a Cheerleader in the first cut, but did not make the final cut
- Was Administrative Assistance
- Was Travel Agent
That is all I can remember wanting to do, and I have. What reminds for me is to do more on this list:
- Motivational Speaking
- My Personal Development Program
- Do Virtual Summits
I am sure I will add more to the list as I grow. But for now, I am delighted to realize how much I have accomplished. My blessings continue to grow because my sons have given me 15 grandchildren, and my grandchildren have given me seven great-grandchildren with an eighth one on the way.
When I close out this blog, I will remember something that I forgot to include. But I think I have shared enough. I have listed the things I wanted, but they were long shots for me. It is a good feeling to have my wishful dreaming become a reality. I hope you have the same results with your bucket list. Tomorrow I will share my favorite comfort foods. Until then, stay safe, and keep the faith.