Let’s go over some reasons that you should believe in yourself so that you can combat and rid your life of self-doubt. The fact is this something that must come from within and not from other people. The idea that if you do not believe in yourself, no one else will is very true. That might seem harsh, but it’s a fact that you will need to deal with in your quest to develop your new belief in yourself.
Please read the information below, take it in, and believe it. It is true of everyone you included. You were born with everything you need to experience success in life. Your success may look different from someone else’s success, and that is okay. You should be the one who is happy living your life because it is your life to live.
- You Deserve It – You do deserve to have a happy, full, and successful life that you enjoy. You can and should wake up each day ready and psyched to continue each day, no matter what it brings. You deserve to feel good about yourself and to rid yourself of self-doubt. You deserve to live a life that invigorates you, regardless of your circumstances. Even if you are experiencing challenges that no one else can relate to, you can still overcome them and live a fulfilling life.
- Your Current Relationships – Look at the relationships you have now that are successful. The ones that make you happy. Look at the supportive relationships. Look at the ones you are supporting that are helpful and make you feel needed. They likely believe in you, and you believe in them. Imagine if you told those people how you feel inside about yourself; would they support you and try to talk you out of your self-doubt?
- Where You Are Now – Even if you are struggling now, you have survived this long, right? That means you are doing something right. You are alive, and you can get this and read it. That is positive that you should focus on right now. Focus on what you have directly at this moment, which is a reason to believe in yourself.
- Prior Success – If you have been successful at something, revel in that. Did you manage to get up this morning? That is a success. Did you do well in school? That is a success. Did you get a driver’s license? That is a success. If you need to get down to the very smallest success, that is okay. You do not have to have considerable successes to draw on to know what it feels like to be successful in doing something.
- You are Just as Good as Others – Remember that you are just as good as someone else and deserve the life you want to live. No one deserves it more than you do. No one is more special, and for that fact, neither are you. Even though everyone is the same, we all have different ideas of what constitutes success, which is just as good as the next person’s idea of success.
The truth is if you look from a distance at your problems and put them into relation to the world, how important are they? If you have made some bad choices that have resulted in going through a rough patch emotionally, financially, or spiritually, that is okay – this is how you grow in life. You thrive in life through experiences. It is how you react to these struggles that make up who you are.
Until tomorrow, please stay safe, and keep the faith.