Journaling is a fabulous tool and one of the best ways to know ourselves more profoundly. We can explore our motivations, obstacles—and more.
I discovered these five journaling challenges to start you thinking about your personal and business goals for 2022:
- What are the top 3 things you wish you had achieved in your business/personal life in 2021?
- What do you plan to achieve this year? What would one thing make you proud of yourself for tackling this coming year?
- List 3 obstacles you anticipate standing in your way in the year ahead: what do you expect?
- What knowledge – or skill –do you need to learn in the year ahead for your business/personal life?
- Where will you stretch yourself out of your comfort zone and grow yourself personally this year?
I will participate in these five challenges, keeping you posted on my results. I invite you to join me, and you can, or you do not have to post your results in the comments section.
Until next time, stay safe, and keep the faith.