Today, I am going to share a few things about me. The challenge suggested that I share 20. We’ll see.
Here is a list of things I enjoy doing when I have the time. Most times, I do several simultaneously.
- Old westerns
- General Hospital
- READING ROMANCE stories(I’m particular about what romances I will read, not erotica)
- I love going to the California State Fair(COVID broke my 40-year in-a-row attendance)
- Studying the Bible
- Basic crocheting(Meaning I can only crochet basic lines)
- Knitting(Same as crocheting)
- Sew(I’m good at this)
- Speaker-Motivational and Inspirational
- Teaching and Writing(Self-help, short stories, and sometimes poetry)
- Christmas stories(I watch Christmas in July on Hallmark and when they start at the end of October on Hallmark)
- Murder mysteries on Hallmark
- Posting on my blog
- Attending Networking Events
- Attending conferences, summits, and workshops
- Writing with my writing group
- Sharing knowledge and information
- I like discussing the Bible but not here
- I enjoy talking about politics but not here
- I love Country and Western music, the Motown Sound, some jazz, some R&B, Classical, and Gospel
Alright, I did twenty. I’ll share about my children another time. I will post another blog post later today. Until then, stay safe, and keep the faith.