The conference is over, and it was one of the best I have attended. Craig Duswalt is the producer of the Rock Your Life Conference for Entrepreneurs.
The guest speakers were incredible, and so many pearls of wisdom were presented to us.
It was not my first time attending his events, but it was the first live one I have attended since the start of COVID.
That first day was a long one for me. I left Sacramento at 6:30 am for the Sheraton Hotel at LAX. I arrived at 2:30 pm. After registering for my room and then registering for the event, I was wired.
There was a three-hour meeting that got us all excited about the conference. Afterward, many went to the Whiskey Go Go to hear this new group called Thredge. Craig’s son, Ryan, is the drummer for the group.
The group is made up of four 20-year-olds, and they were incredibly polite and talented when they came to the event to play for us and celebrate Ryan’s birthday.
Over the two days, many speakers appeared, sharing their stories and providing valuable information. The speakers were:
- Ken Wall – One of the top 5 Livestream and Podcaster in the nation
- Miguel Sanchez – is a hero who saved two lives
- Suzanne Evans – Made 70 Million in seven years
- Thredge – a new group that is going to be big
- James Barbour – Broadway Actor
- Larry Broughton – owns a chain of hotels
- Ramy El-Batrawi – Self-made billionaire, and
- Craig Duswalt – The producer and host of the Rock Your Life Conference for Entrepreneurs
I saw a friend Bonnie Taub at the event, and it was terrific to share information. I saw Suzy Prudden, publisher of The Itty Bitty Book Publishing Company, and my sister Nora Jackson came to the event.
I had a terrific time and always learn so much when attending a conference, but this time it seemed to register more. I hated to see the conference come to an end.
I would share what was said, but I don’t know if that would be fair without getting permission, but I will say you need to be at the next one.
Tomorrow I will share my scary return trip. Until then, stay safe, and keep the faith.