Goals – How to Achieve Them Once and for All
- Action steps – no goal is achieved without this first important step. You must get out of your head, into your heart, and then into action. Without small, measurable action steps, your success remains a story.
- Small steps and bite-size pieces – it is important not to get overzealous with your goals and not take on too many simultaneously. Stick with one goal, one set of actionable and measurable goals
- Having an accountability partner – there’s nothing like a best friend. They tell you the truth even when you don’t want to hear it. Having an accountability partner is one of the best ways to keep yourself in line and check. There’s no more incredible or worse feeling than having to tell somebody you did or did not do something you were supposed to.
- Holding yourself accountable – check in with yourself every once in a while. Make sure you ask yourself the hard questions and tell yourself the truth about why you didn’t do something. Don’t make yourself wrong; allow yourself to feel what you feel and then take the necessary action step to correct it. Keep practicing.
- Taking on the possibility of being self-disciplined – Learn how to take on self-discipline. Understand it takes practice, and don’t beat yourself up. Just keep practicing. The more you practice the art of self-discipline, the more quickly it will come to you.
- Talking to yourself ][… why achieving success is a good thing. To achieve success in all areas of your life, it’s essential to watch your self-talk. The better you talk to yourself, the better you’ll feel, and the more prosperity you will experience in all areas of your life. Picture it this way – would you talk to your best friend the way you speak to yourself sometimes? Often, the answer is no. Be kind to yourself in words.
Until next time, please stay safe, and keep the faith.