A short read for the weekend but very beneficial;
- Schedule your work and personal priorities for better work-life balance, then add the less important things.
- Combine activities when possible. Listen to voicemails while taking a walk. Check your email while waiting for an appointment. Meet up with friends on your lunch break.
- Plan your day based on your energy and focus level. Do the most important things when you are most energized and focused.
- For things that tend to eat up lots of time, be they work tasks or leisure, schedule 20-minute blocks of time to do them. Set a timer and move on when the time is up. It creates a sense of urgency, so you work faster and focus more.
- Don’t let a vacation or PTO(Personal Time Off) go unused; take a day or two off to rejuvenate your mind, body, and spirit.
- Don’t let work consume your life. Find your passion and engage in things that you love doing.
Tomorrow, I will give you two posts to make up for Friday. Until then, stay safe, and keep the faith.